At Target, we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect information about you.
What Information is Collected?
We automatically collect information about your use of tech.target.com, including:
- - Utilization data, e.g. # of users of tech.target.com
- - Session data, e.g. date and time device entered, length of session
- - Type of device, e.g. iPhone, Samsung tablet
- - Browser data, e.g. browser version, IP address
- - Device data, e.g. Device ID number, MAC address
How is This Information Used?
Ways we use the information we collect include:
- - Internal operations, e.g. enhancing the effectiveness of tech.target.com, analyzing how tech.target.com is used and improving our site experience
- - Legal compliance, e.g. assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How is This Information Shared?
We may share the information we collect within Target Corporation, which includes all Target subsidiaries and affiliates. We may share information with service providers whose companies provide support services to us and need information about your use of tech.target.com to perform their functions. We may disclose your information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our guests or others. other web site analytics services
To learn more about Google’s privacy practices, click here. To access and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, click here.
How is this Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information.
How Do You Contact Target?
last update: 8/21/2018